- Rate:£38,000-£42,000 per annum
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Contract
- Posted:24 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBADMIN10776
One of London’s leading Global Investment Banking firms are looking to employ an Executive Assistant for a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will provide support to Managing Directors, Directors, Vice Presidents, Associates and Analysts of the Investment Banking Team, and this support will further extend to the whole team.
As Executive Assistant, you will be required to manage multiple busy schedules, organising expenses and ensuring that all overseas travel and itineraries are accurate and timely. You will also provide administrative support for deals that are made, where your outstanding attention to detail will be crucial for ensuring accuracy of data entry and further logistical organisation.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within the financial sector
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task effectively
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Strong team player
- Intermediate MS Office skills & experience using Salesforce and SharePoint software
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.