- Rate:£22-£25 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:16 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMSENIOR11051
A rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the top Investment Banks in London.
The role will require support to a very senior member on a 1:1 basis. A truly inspirational leader, still heavily involved with top clients and ‘deals’ – this executive enjoys a strong relationship with his EA, relying on them entirely to manage his working life and act as an ambassador for him.
Complex diary management, booking global travel, inbox management and arranging both client and internal events are all key tasks within this busy, fast paced role. The key requirement of this role is to deliver and coordinate high level support for this most senior level executive, using your strong organisational and time management skills. Outstanding communication skills are essential as is the ability to build rapport quickly and easily in this role as you will be liaising with high profile clients and colleagues alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding and ambitious EA who is looking for a truly involved role where you can be a true business assistant and become an integral part of this high-profile business.
This is a temporary role initially with a view to being made permanent after six months.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrable Board level/Senior EA experience in a banking environment
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to multi-task
- The ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- A proactive and flexible approach to your workload