- Rate:£16-£20 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:05 Aug 2016
- Tiger Job ID:KMFinance8153
Excellent opportunity has arisen to join a Canary Wharf based investment bank, a company who are renowned for treating their support team fantastically and as being one of the best among their competitors.
The role will be to provide senior level support to managing directors, executive directors and vice presidents and will require a top assistant to proactively manage busy and changing schedules, manage expenses and arrange extensive multi stop travel itineraries, often with last minute changes.
A large part of this role will be to organise corporate events with little supervision, more often than not the events will be for a large number of delegates. Previous experience organising events is crucial for this role.
This position would suit someone self-motivated, efficient, and flexible; this is a fast paced environment that will require changes to be made at the last minute and issues to be solved by a calm and creative thinker!
This business will offer you training and support that will absolutely propel your career to the next level; you will have the autonomy to be as involved in the business as you want to be and that would be encouraged.
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an assistant role
- Experience arranging corporate events
- Background from financial services/other blue chip/corporate company
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce work that is accurate whilst working under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively whilst supporting a team