- Salary:£30,000-£45,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Apr 2014
- Tiger Job ID:mjclean
Our client, an extremely bright and charismatic individual, who set up an innovative consultancy in 2011 is looking for a a talented PA/office manager to join his team.
You will provide full on support to him including managing his diary, booking flights and taking as much work off him as possible to free him up to develop the business further. You will also be in charge of the running of the office. The first project will be to find new office, space probably in Mayfair or Soho.
This role is demanding and varied, with the scope to work on a range of exciting projects. It would suit someone who relishes the opportunity of being at the heart of a growing business. The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter and have lots of enthusiasm and initiative.
The role will require an experienced and efficient EA to take ownership of the role, make it their own and would suit someone who is prepared to go above and beyond for their bosses.
- a good degree
- MINIMUM 4 years PA, EA or Office Management Experience (management consultancy exp very useful)
- excellent skills including immaculate written English
- intelligent, self-motivated, and hard-working
- team spirited approach
- attention to details and a perfectionist