- Rate:£30,000-£38,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:13 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:ERWDOCLAWDAY22441
I am currently seeking an experienced document controller, to join the highly motivated team to provide a professional, high quality and efficient document production service. You will be working for the UK’s leading Law Firm, based in one of London’s most popular settings. This role will be to start immediately on a 12-month fixed term contract.
This role is Monday to Friday, with working hours of 09.30 – 17.30 or 10.30 – 18.30. You will need to have a flexible approach in your working hours, as overtime will be available if you are looking to extend! My client feels it’s highly important to reward all me members of staff, so your challenging work will be recognised.
Your day to day duties will include; Maintaining and update entries on the team work log / Checking for accuracy and editing files / Logging incoming work around other team members / And ensuring each piece of work is perfect and correctly saved. You will also be responsible for reviewing and updating technical documents. You will also oversee the team, ensuring all members you are supporting have access to necessary documents. When working for this company they find team work highly important, so you will always have people around you to help and console with.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Great communication skills, and work well within a team
- Typing speed of at least 65wpm and proficient in both audio and copy typing
- Proficient user of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio 2010
- Experience of working on and problem solving corrupt documents
- Experience of using Visio, Adobe Writer, DocX Tools and OmniPage
- Experience of working with scanned documents
- Pro-active and positive with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve document queries
- MOS Word Expert Qualification (additional MOS qualifications PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook beneficial)
- Excellent client care skills