- Rate:£16 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$28)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:04 Jul 2016
- Tiger Job ID:CRSYDNEY
This is a dynamic organisation looking for a switched on Corporate Receptionist to manage their front of house. Based in stunning offices in the CBD, you will love coming to work every day with this view as your backdrop. Working with a fun loving business support team, you will feel a part of this company from the very first day. If you are a corporately presented Receptionist who is available immediately and looking to expand your horizon with some further administration work do not hesitate to apply now!
Immediate start for a driven individual who is looking to work for a leading professional services firm. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing the front of house area and ensuring the appearance is at a high level at all times. Operate a busy switchboard area and build relationships with clients as you are the voice of this company and all calls come through you. This role will suit someone who is willing to learn and grow their skill set as you will be required to assist with overflow administrational work where possible. If you have a professional phone manner and thrive on consistently delivery high customer service levels, do not hesitate to apply now!!
- Manage busy switchboard
- Meet and greet high profile clients
- Oversee meeting room appearances
- Overflow administration assistance were possible
- Be the voice of the company
Your skills & expertise
- Strong customer service focus
- Polished presentation and excellent communications skills
- Minimum 2 years previous reception experiences within a corporate environment
- Approachable nature
- Desire to develop and broaden skill set
Email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.