- Rate:£14-£16 per hour + Superannuation (approx. AUD$25-28)
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:05 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:ReceptionSDY
Make your mark on this medium sized property firm. Stylish offices based in the CBD, you will be responsible for upholding the inviting and warm feel you get from the moment you walk through the door. You will join the administration division and immediately feel an integral part of the team. With a real collaborative focus and supportive environment, this is a great organisation to work for.
Available immediately, this role requires you to have a friendly demeanour and polished presentation as you will be the face and voice of this organisation. As the Corporate Receptionist you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the front of house including managing a busy switchboard, distributing mail, accepting deliveries, managing the meeting room booking system and ensuring the reception and meeting rooms are maintained at a high level at all times. This is a role where you will need to hit the ground running and pick up the processes in a timely manner to ensure that high standards are delivered without fail. You will be meeting and greeting clients on a daily basis so you will need to have a love of customer service and building relationships. There will be ad hoc administrative assistant overflow work as required.
Daily activities will include:
- Manage a busy switchboard and assist with enquires where possible
- Meet and greet clients
- Oversee meeting room booking system
- Accept deliveries
- Respond to email enquires or redirect them to the appropriate person
- Ensure meeting rooms and front of house area are always immaculate
Your skills & expertise
- Corporate presentation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Outlook skills
- Positive, can-do attitude where no job is too small
- Previous reception experience operating a busy switchboard
- Warm and friendly nature with the ability to build relationships at ease
How to apply
Click Apply or email your resume to email@example.com. Applicants must have Visa with Australian working rights.