- Rate:£13-£15 per hour
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:20 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:GWDESIGN1959
An Interior Design firm with amazing offices and a great team in London, are recruiting for a Secretary to support their Contracts Team. The role will be temporary, and has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress within their career and join a company with great career opportunities.
You will need excellent customer service skills, and a 'can do' attitude as you will be getting involved in a variety of tasks.
Duties will include;
- Answering phone calls from contractors
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and meetings
- Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
- Keeping the company database up to date
- Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
- Investigating any invoice queries
- Typing letters
- Carrying out periodic health and safety checks
- Managing the project manager's diary
- Monitoring projects
- Arranging site audits
The ideal candidate will have;
-Demonstrable experience in a similar role and industry
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent. A degree level qualification would be advantageous, but is by no means essential
- Competent with Microsoft Office packages
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please apply today!