- Rate:£200 per day
- Location:London City
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:24 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMCOMPLIANCE10877
A leading global financial services firm located in The City of London are looking to hire an administrator to support the programmes team. This department are looking for an organised and pro-active candidate to provide administrative support to the team. Your tenacious attention to detail will contribute to your success in organising a variety of large programme level meetings, ensuring that all materials are presented accurately. Your responsibilities will further extend to ensuring that trackers and databases are kept up to date with precise information. You will work well under pressure and will have the ability to maintain high standards of work in a diverse and varied environment.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services
- Superior time management skills and the ability to both prioritise and multi task effectively
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure whilst adhering to strict confidentiality terms
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, and good MS office skills
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.