- Rate:£10-£13 per hour
- Location:London Greater
- Term: Contract
- Posted:05 Jan 2017
- Tiger Job ID:NRI016425
My client, a small yet hugely effective Charity is seeking a Part-time Communications Assistant to join the team, three days a week.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the website, you will be working the back-end of the website, uploading to the CMS
- You will put together newsletters and brochures
- You will liaise with all contacts and sister companies in regards to new material for the communications
- You will be responsible for all content, e-newsletters and the timescales of sending them out
- You will manage all social media accounts, uploading new content and updates and
- Act as a point of contact for all members within organisation
This role will suit a confident Communications Assistant, someone who has worked within a similar role. Someone who has the ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines with a high level of attention to detail.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.