- Rate:£20,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:13 Feb 2018
- Tiger Job ID:NR013105
A rare and unique role has come to light for a Commercial Analyst to join a very exciting, growing Sports and Entrainment Agency based in the heart of Soho. This truly is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing, young and vibrant team.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Primary and secondary research into popularity of sports and sports properties
- Thorough industry and company reports identifying new sponsorship opportunities
- Manage a database of prospects across a variety of sectors
- Suggest, influence and recommend solutions for implementation
- Highlighting KPI's for why businesses may want to engage in sponsorship
- Assisting the sales team with specialised knowledge on industries and companies
- Liaise with all departments to maximise efficiencies
- Generate reports that analyse competition and customer insight
- Develop sales material in tandem with sales and operations teams.
- Identify synergies between Prospect and Property for potential sales opportunity
The successful candidate must be available immediately. You will be a self-starter, have a switched on and proactive attitude. This role will suit someone with an analytical background, attention to detail and a proven track record of problem-solving. You must have relevant experience ideally you will have worked in the sports industry or any other relevant industry.