- Salary:£30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:28 Oct 2016
- Tiger Job ID:DMCLIENT8757
My client, an independent investment management firm are looking for an experienced Client Service Administrator to join their team. Based in the heart of the West End, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering first class client service and be familiar with high net worth financial circumstances.
The role responsibilities include:
- First class client service, including client account opening and onboarding, client reporting requirements and any ad hoc client requests
- Proactive resolution of client enquiries and effective communication with both internal and external contacts
- General administrative duties including writing and editing correspondence and answering phones
- Account maintenance
- Understand basic investment and financial issues relevant to client relationships, such as onshore and offshore investment vehicles, trusts, ISAs, and SIPPs
- Process customised client reporting
- Prepare for and participate in client meetings
The successful candidate will be driven to proactively serve clients and support the Portfolio Manager(s). Possess exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail, be able to operate independently with direct responsibility, and maintain strong ties to the various investment, service and operations teams at the firm. Client Service Administrators are highly professional and unconditionally dedicated to delivering a first-class experience to clients.