- Salary:£45,000-£60,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:16 Nov 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSEA12266
Client facing/Project management role
£45,000 - £60,000
I am currently recruiting for a very exciting client facing, project management role for a leading and world known law firm based in the City of London.
This busy role will be providing administrative support to the Partners and Business Services staff. This will suit someone who has excellent attention to detail, the ability to be discreet with handling confidential information, an excellent communicator, excellent interpersonal skills and someone who is wanting to really get involved and contribute to new ideas within the business.
Main duties will include scheduling meetings, preparing and distributing papers in advance of meetings, minute taking and being a supervisor to the secretaries. You will also be involved with developing the company intranet site, preparing information packs and materials for partner programmes and many other adhoc projects as required by the team.
- The ideal candidate will come from a professional services background
- Discretion and understanding the importance of working with sensitivity and tact is essential.
- Your time management skills will be second to none and you will be flexible to changing requirements and priorities on a daily basis.
- You will also be confident in using all Microsoft Office and will have top level communication skills.
- Experience of supervising a team of secretaries
- Project management skills
- Strong academics and a proven background in a similar role
- ICSA Qualification essential