- Salary:£45,000-£50,000 per annum Bonus + bens
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:23 Sep 2014
- Tiger Job ID:DMSUPPORT
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced PA/Company Secretary/Business Support Manager to work for an international trade association in a lynch pin role.
You'll effectively be in-charge of running the secretariat office reporting directly to the Secretary General. This is a super role working as part of a small team, 8 people, based in the City.
Please find a list of the core responsibilities within the role, below:
- Daily management of member queries and coverage, including managing internal mailboxes and phone lines.
- Proactive care, update and enhancements of member contact list / database and website.
- Ongoing management of office services, supplies, equipment and contracts, including arranging any external support, maintenance and/or repairs.
- Prudent management of the company's financial resources in preparing relevant invoices, arranging invoice payment, travel expenses, etc.
- Preparing briefing notes, binders, documents, etc.; preparing meeting minutes and agendas.
- Leading file and record management.
- Supporting staff in all member interface (e.g. writing reports, conducting surveys, summarising member input, etc.).
- Actively manage all staff administration (including mobile phones, travel expenses, etc.).
- Preparing and executing staff travel itineraries, visa applications, etc.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects as required.
- Familiarity and experience working in the financial services and/or insurance industry.
- Self-motivation, proactivity and ability to think ahead; well-organised and resourceful with a can-do, positive attitude.
- Sound communication and leadership skills; well organized and confident.
- Focus on detail, competence and confidence to suggest and implement process-improvements.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility and responsiveness to changing needs; willingness to engage in new activities and unfamiliar tasks.
- Capable of leading and executing multiple complex tasks and events simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Cultural awareness, diplomacy and team player.
- Strong abilities in using MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and confidence to use web-based communication tools.