- Rate:£23,000-£25,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Temporary
- Posted:31 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:NRT022548
My client, a Sports Management Agency is seeking an energetic, proactive Business Development Manager with Marketing experience to join the young and vibrant team based in the heart of Central London.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing and developing the growth of the research team to support the sales function, responsible for:
- Thorough industry and company reports identifying new sponsorship opportunities;
- Manage a database of prospects across a variety of sectors;
- Assisting the sales team by providing specialised knowledge on industries and companies;
- Generate reports that analyse competition and customer insight;
- Develop sales material in tandem with sales and operations teams
- You will be responsible for the output and deliverance of 4 members of staff and will be required to deliver high-quality work within a short turn around.
- You will work alongside 3 other line managers across a variety of processes to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
You will have a switched on, proactive attitude. This role will suit someone with an analytical background and a proven track record of problem-solving. You must have experience managing a team and ideally experience working in the sports industry or any other relevant industry.