- Salary:£32,000-£38,000 per annum Competitive bonus and benefits package
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:27 Sep 2016
- Tiger Job ID:FWInsurance8610
A leading Insurance company with offices located across the UK are seeking a Branch Secretary based in Bristol to support to the General Manager and Head of Underwriting. This role is all encompassing with support including general administration, coordination and PA duties to both Heads with ad-hoc support to the office. This role requires liaising with stakeholders internally and externally therefore ability to converse with all levels of seniority is key. With a drive and passion to remain proactive and highly organised with acute attention to detail.
This chosen candidate will possess traits and experience such as:
· Intermediate ability in Microsoft Office & PowerPoint, with particular focus on Word and Excel (i.e. pivot tables, use of formulas etc.)
· Ability to anticipate, and work in fast moving environment
· Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate with all levels including senior executives
· High level of professionalism
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Good organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
· Be able to work on own initiative
If the above sounds like you and you feel that this role would suit you, then please do not hesitate to contact us for some more information. We appreciate your interest in this role, although despite every application being thoroughly reviewed, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within one week, then please assume that at this stage/for this role you have been unsuccessful, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.