- Rate:£15-£20 per hour
- Location:London West End
- Term: Contract
- Posted:13 Jul 2017
- Tiger Job ID:NRP010059
A truly exciting opportunity for a Board and Committee Clerk has arisen. You will join a well-established organisation responsible for regulating public bodies within the UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for;
- Organising and administering meetings
- writing agendas and taking accurate concise minutes
- Assist with the implementation of the governance framework and;
- Setting up systems for monitoring compliance
You will have;
- Experience in working to multiple deadlines
- Proven experience of working successfully with people at Board level
- Knowledge or understanding of the workings of central government
The successful candidate will be available immediately, have extremely high attention to detail and have the ability to work with sensitive/confidential information.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this particular role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.