- Salary:£35,000-£40,000 per annum exception benefits
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:22 Oct 2015
- Tiger Job ID:mjpegp
Our client, a successful investment manger firm based in the West End, is looking for a graduate PA/Administrator with banking experience and fluent Spanish.
If you don't have banking PA experience, no need to apply.
It is of the utmost importance that the successful candidate is an easy to get on with, well presented person with a courteous, calm and efficient manner.
scope and responsibilities:
- Scheduling heavy travel arrangements and preparing detailed itineraries as needed;
- Answering, screening and managing incoming phone calls, faxes and mail from executive level clients;
- Maintaining calendars and scheduling meetings, conference calls and events;
- Performing research via the internet and subscription-based research portals as requested;
- Reviewing, preparing and managing expense reports;
- Managing incoming invoices;
- Maintaining contact databases;
- Processing correspondence and letters;
- Reviewing, tracking and maintaining documents; following-up to obtain information as necessary;
- Developing and maintaining the filing system; and
- Performing other administrative duties as needed, such as faxing, copying and ordering supplies
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience, some experience supporting executive/senior management within a financial services firm;
- Outstanding follow-up and organizational skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Proven experience utilizing internet resources;
- Proven ability to manage tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, independently determining order of priority and self-initiating other value-added tasks; and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Languages (Spanish) would be advantageous
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Strong track record in managing multiple projects with a proven ability to prioritize;
- Self-starter with a proven ability to take initiative;
- Team-oriented with strong integrity and professionalism; and
- An ability to handle highly confidential situations with professionalism and tact.