- Salary:£35,000-£48,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:22 Dec 2015
- Tiger Job ID:mjjcp1
We have an excellent new opportunity working for a boutique investment bank in the west-end. As the PA you will support the Charming CEO and Partners in everything from marketing to diary management.
We are looking for a charming and polished language graduate with 3-5 years relevant office experience as a PA or Office manager.
- General office management: Extensive diary management, managing filing systems, maintaining databases, arranging meetings, conferences and events, preparing presentations, researching client backgrounds, drafting correspondence, managing emails for 2 partners and responding to enquiries discretely. Support the entire team with ad hock projects.
- Marketing: Creating/Updating spreadsheets containing client information. Creating presentations for pitches. Liaising with Corporate PR firm with regards to sending out e-shots. Liaising with website developers with regards to content and format.
- Events & Travel: Organized shooting trips abroad and in the UK. Organize corporate boxes, events, Away days.
- HR: Dealing with new employees, reference checks, gathering employee information for the HR file, write reports on staff performance, managing staff problems, liaising with the payroll company.
- Accounts: Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment. Create and send out sales invoices to clients on time.
- Ongoing PA support to the CEO, both Private and Business