- Salary:£60,000-£70,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:19 Oct 2016
- Tiger Job ID:SRADMIN8712
Administrative Manager opportunity with one of the world’s largest investment firms, £60,000-£70,000, London city.
Looking for a confident, reliable, flexible and experienced administrative manager. Significant and recent experience line managing a global administrative population in a similar role is a must. Experience must have been gained in the professional services arena.
To be successful in this role you should have the following experience and attributes:
- Experienced and skilled in regularly delivering performance feedback and day to day coaching.
- Building, managing and maintaining excellent rapport, internally and externally to a high standard.
- Proven strong stakeholder management skills.
- Outstandingly proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Flexibility with working hours in line with business demands, understanding and appreciating business demands.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deliver on multiple projects under pressured with deadlines.
- The ability to work in a high pressured environment, whilst maintaining the highest of standards.
- Sound business acumen with ability to make good sense business decisions and judgement being second nature.
- Close working in conjunction with the HR team with all aspects of new hires.
- Coordinating all aspects of performance management, including yearly appraisals and compensation reviews.
- Regularly looking at process improvement.
- Leading by example to build and maintain a good team work ethic.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
If the above sounds like you and you feel that this role would suit you, then please do not hesitate to contact us for some more information. We appreciate your interest in this role, although despite every application being thoroughly reviewed, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within one week, then please assume that at this stage/for this role you have been unsuccessful, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.