- Salary:£30,000-£35,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:16 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KMADMIN10736
A leading Investment bank are looking to hire a Team Assistant to join their vibrant city office. This role requires someone who is able to work autonomously whilst being an integral part of the team, and who is able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
You will be supporting the team to manage their diaries and meetings, whilst also being accountable for booking travel arrangements. You will use your exceptional attention to detail and discretion to ensure that budgets are monitored and all expenses are correct, ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times. Further to becoming an integral part of the team, you will have the additional responsibility of co-ordinating events and conferences efficiently.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within a similar role within financial services
- Superior time management skills and the ability to multi task effectively
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Advanced MS Office skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within one week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.
If you are already registered with Tiger recruitment and you would like to know more about this role, please do get in touch with your consultant.