- Salary:£50,000-£60,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:20 Jun 2017
- Tiger Job ID:KHBADMAN10654
City of London
Up to £60,000 plus benefits
A prestigious investment house based in the city are looking to hire a motivational Administration Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for managing and developing the team of Personal Assistants within the business as well as maintaining the relationships with external suppliers the team uses for travel, expenses etc. Working closely with the Operations Director you will have opportunity to manage and deliver wider projects for the business.
The successful candidate will have experience managing Personal Assistants/Support staff ideally within a Financial Services or Professional Services environment. Able to take control on recruitment for the team, monitor resource and allocations of support the management team, mentoring and guidance for the existing and established team of PA’s.
This is a newly created position within the business which will give you the chance to develop the role further and take on extra responsibility.
- Demonstrable recent experience supervising staff within a Financial/Professional services environment
- Outstanding communication – both spoken and written
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Experience managing and allocating support resource across management.