- Salary:£25,000-£30,000 per annum Benifits & Bonus
- Location:London City
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:03 May 2017
- Tiger Job ID:PDFCIHQ00010258
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent graduate to join a fast-growing finance company based in The City. Because of the fast expansion to their London office, they are now looking to grow their Account Management team.
You must have a desire to work in Account Management or Sales and be a collaborative team player. You need to be enthusiastic and really have the drive to succeed. Knowledge and or experience within the finance industry is a bonus.
You will need to have an impressive telephone manner and be confident at communicating with people of all levels. Working from your own initiative and dealing with pressure in your stride is an essential quality for this role.
The Role and requirements:
- 2:1 or equivalent experience is desirable
- Strong team player
- Ability to stay on top of a busy diary with a large volume of emails
- Building relationships with a variety of customers, business owners and clients
- Building and managing your own diary and portfolio to better yourself and your team’s successes
- Promoting the companies brand using own initiative
- A quick, open minded learner who will be able to talk about complex products in an expressive and engaging way
- A dynamic person who is KPI driven
For this role, it is imperative that candidates have impeccable written and spoken English and are a graduate/graduate calibre. This is a wonderful opportunity to gain an entry level role in a global business where for the right person your career could go anywhere.
The company offer an exciting and creative culture, a supportive environment and first class training. The benefits are fantastic and they also offer a quarterly bonus for your hard work and team efforts.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Unfortunately, we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you are not contacted within 1 week please assume you have been unsuccessful at this stage/ for this role however do keep an eye on our website should we have other more suitable roles for you in the future.