- Salary:£38,000-£40,000 per annum
- Location:London West End
- Term: Permanent
- Posted:29 Aug 2017
- Tiger Job ID:HSEA10658
1:2 Executive Assistant
Salary:£38,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits for instance: Pension, full health package, free breakfast, lunch, free gym and much more.
One of the most well-known international corporate businesses based in the West End are looking for an Executive Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidates for this role should be a graduate or graduate calibre, have extensive experience working for a large International Company previously as an Executive Assistant and supporting more than one person at a global or C-suite/ Board level.
You will have experience with extensive diary and inbox management along with extensive multi-stop travel.
With this role personality is key so you must be driven, confident, personable, approachable and the ability to build key relationships with your peers.
- Supporting a minimum of two senior executives within a corporate environment
- Willingness to be taught new ways of doing things and new learning new procedures
- High attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure along with the ability to prioritise
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills