- Rate:£40,000-£50,000 per annum
- Location:London City
- Term: Contract
- Posted:26 Nov 2015
- Tiger Job ID:KM6587
This opportunity invites an experienced Executive Assistant to showcase their calm nature, organisation, and proactive attitude, as they work alongside two Executive Assistants and their team in a Mayfair based Finance company.
Further to becoming an integral part of this team for a 12 month period supporting a Director on a 1:1 basis, you will have the opportunity to assist with roadshows, team events and corporate hospitality.
Major responsibilities will include;
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Coordinating conference calls/video conferences
- Booking flights, hotels, cars and further transport
- Management of expense reimbursement
- Telephone coverage and screening calls where applicable
- Project administration: creating and maintaining group lists, project filing and archiving, supporting with compliance
- Formatting and amending PowerPoint/Excel/Word documents
- Arranging interview schedules
- Maintaining company literature stock and ordering new supplies where necessary. Checking and sorting deliveries daily
Our client is looking for a candidate who works well under pressure, is self-motivated, and a quick learner. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to multi-task will see you succeed in this responsible and desirable role.If you feel that this role would suit you then please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on the role. We appreciate your interest in this role, however, unfortunately we are unable to respond directly to all applications. If you have not been contacted within one week then please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this stage/for this role, but please do keep an eye on our website should we have any other, more suitable roles for you in the future.