Tiger Recruitment has introduced the concept of an agency supplied Virtual PA, a high calibre individual who is totally flexible and can work on short, long term or ad hoc projects to the highest standard.
A Virtual PA means that you can have a super experienced Executive Assistant/PA at your disposal and who is able to work remotely with all the necessary connectivity.
We have put together a database of highly qualified and experienced Virtual PA’s (these have been interviewed, screened and tested) who are set up to work remotely on an hourly or per project basis. For this service we charge our Clients the same amount they would normally pay for a freelance Virtual PA. Virtual PA means you only pay for the support you need, when you need it.
So why is a Virtual PA right for you?
- Opportunity cost.
- A Virtual PA works remotely so will not need space in your offices.
- No job is too big or too small.
- They are often a cheaper alternative than a temp or a permanent hire.
- You have total flexibility – your Virtual PA is on call whenever you need them.
Why should you hire a Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant through Tiger Recruitment?
- You can be safe in the knowledge that your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant has been properly screened, tested and referenced.
- Quality control – Tiger conducts regular reviews and spot checks to ensure that work carried out is being delivered to the highest standard.
- Our Virtual PAs and Virtual Assistants are available immediately.
- Confidentiality – We can provide you with a standardised “Non Disclosure Agreement” template for your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant to sign.
- Enhanced connectivity – all our Virtual PAs and Virtual Assistants have access to a state of the art computer with full Windows package in addition to a blackberry and mobile phone. What’s more, they have access to Tiger Recruitment’s IT support system, which guarantees a 30 minute call back.
- Complete flexibility on structure of support – we have created a check list with helpful suggestions on how to get the best out of your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant.
- Seamless payroll – once we have received a signed timesheet, we will pay your Virtual PA or Virtual Assistant and will invoice you for the hours he/she has worked plus any expenses agreed upfront. It couldn’t be simpler.
- Project fees – if you prefer this route, we will invoice you for 25% up front and 75% on satisfactory completion of the project.
- Expenses – a standardised expenses template with receipts attached will be provided to the Client at the end of each week.
- Specific Terms and conditions for our Virtual PA Services to protect you.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.