Jermyn Street has many great things to offer:
- The finest Cheese shop in the land, Paxton & Whitfield.
- One of the most famous stores in the world, Fortnum & Mason.
- A selection of beautifully tailored suits, take your pick.
- And Tiger Recruitment, a leading bespoke secretarial agency in London!
On Saturday 10th September 2011, from 12:00 to 17:00 o’clock, many retailers and businesses are gathering together on Jermyn Street to participate in the one off event “The Art of Being British”.
Although Tigers are not native to England, our team at Tiger certainly know a thing or two about English community spirit!
Come and indulge on our free cupcakes and get involved in the traditional fun of a tombola. Find us outside the Tiger offices on 50 Jermyn Street and win great prizes for you and your family, all in aid of Demelza Charity.
The fantastic prizes offered include:
- Hotel chocolat products
- HMV vouchers
- Fortnum & Mason products
- Sports balls
- Floris Soaps
- Mrs Kibble’s Olde Sweet Shop products. We are also offering you the opportunity to guess how many sweeties are in one of Mrs Kibble’s famous jars!
We are hoping to raise another £1,500 for Demelza and we thank you for your support!
We all value the hospice movement and Demelza provides care for children and teenagers who are unlikely to reach adulthood. Many have severe degenerative diseases; others have reached the limit of what treatment is possible. This wonderful charity cares for and supports these young people and their families. Please help the Tiger team to raise as much money for Demelza, such a worthwhile cause.
We would appreciate any donations to http://www.justgiving.com/tigerrecruitment2011.
We look forward to seeing you, friends and family on the 10th September, ready for a fun day of true British Traditions!