It can be a thankless task sending your CV out to agencies when times are tough. You don’t hear back from the agency and cannot fathom why they have not called you in to register, particularly when you feel that your CV is perfect for the role you have applied for!
Tiger Recruitment receive over 500 CVs a day as a Company and we are not alone!
The truth of the situation is that there is just not enough time in the day for us to get back to all candidates. This is not because you are a bad candidate, it is simply that you do not have the right skills or experience for the job we have been asked to recruit for. Remember, that we have limited space in the adverts we write, so cannot put all the criteria we are after in there.
If you are not suitable for a particular job, but we feel you might be suitable for a position coming up in the near future, then we might bring you in on a generic basis.
There are some clear pointers that will give you the best possible chance of getting on to our books at Tiger:
- DO NOT “mass apply”. Please make sure you only apply to those jobs that you are interested in and where you have the necessary skills and experience we have asked for.
- In the same vein, please don’t randomly apply for jobs.
- If you are unsuccessful in your current application (you will hear from a Consultant within 3 working days if your application is successful) then please DO apply to other positions, should you meet the conditions of point 1. above.
- DO write a cover letter or email explaining why you think you suitable for a particular post.
- DO NOT bombard us with phone calls if you do not hear back from us within 3 working days. We are desperately sorry that we can’t help on this occasion but sincerely hope we can do in the future.
- Please subscribe to the Tiger App for free in itunes (soon to follow for android devices) and set up a “Watchdog” so that all new vacancies that match your criteria will stream live to your phone.
Finally, we wish you all the very best and our Consultants will do their utmost to help you find a new job. If we can’t immediately, then fingers crossed we can in months and years to come.
We will get back to all candidate within 3 working days..
Categories: Job Seekers